Study Guide? Main Topics?

Blade3DBlade3D Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone out there have a study guide of main topics/points they have written up? I just finished reading the Sybex CWNA Study Guide a couple of days ago and was hoping maybe someone had done this. If not I guess I will do it on my own. Thanks
Title: Sr. Systems Designer
Degree: B.S. in Computing Science, emphasis Information Assurance
Certifications: CISSP, PSP, Network+, Security+, CySA+, OSWP

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    One of the best way to learn something is to take detailed notes of what you are reading/hearing/seeing, rewrite those notes several times, and then study only from your notes. Also lookup the exam topics in the Wikipedia and follow any external links at the bottom of the articles. There's lots of great 802.11 information out there.
  • Blade3DBlade3D Member Posts: 110 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    One of the best way to learn something is to take detailed notes of what you are reading/hearing/seeing, rewrite those notes several times, and then study only from your notes. Also lookup the exam topics in the Wikipedia and follow any external links at the bottom of the articles. There's lots of great 802.11 information out there.

Thanks for the advice. I planned on going through the main topics it lists at the end of each chapter and making a study guide from that. I was just wondering if anyone else had other resources I could use. It didn't seem like there is a lot of study material listed in this section like others have.
    Title: Sr. Systems Designer
    Degree: B.S. in Computing Science, emphasis Information Assurance
    Certifications: CISSP, PSP, Network+, Security+, CySA+, OSWP