Options

Anyone passed 70-642 after using Transcender for practice?

MrBigglesworthMrBigglesworth Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im currently in a college course that is using the 6421B book from Microsoft and Transcender on 70-642 with R2 updates for 2008.

I am getting 92 to 100% pretty consistently on all the random attemps now on the 50 question test item.

Just wondering if anyone else used this to help study/prepare for the actual test. I find that before I started hitting the 50 sets I would take a random 5 question pool and whether I got it wrong or right I would always review the answer criteria presented after the test.

Comments

• Options
    Dunc the PunkDunc the Punk Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you think you are memorising the questions? I was getting similar scores going for my 70-640 but failed on my first attempt.

I'd recommend sitting the exam anyway. If you fail, it gives you a good idea what you need to study. Hard to know if you're getting 100% on the practice exam.
  • Options
    I have taken it plenty of times and yes some of them are easier to remember, but I randomize the answer list so they arent in the same placement. I also read every answer explanation whether I get it wrong or right.
  • Options
    Crap, absolute CRAP, not just the Transcender but also the 6421B book. I scored 500. There was stuff in there about port numbers that are not in the book OR in the Transcender. I am so livid right now.