Options

Passed ITIL 2011!

WOOT!

Needed a 65%, got an 83% so not bad at all.

Thanks to Claire for guidance and for letting me know it wasn't that difficult! :)

I used ThoughtRock for the certification voucher and training. For the training, I didn't actually watch the videos, as they were a bit boring. I mainly reviewed their notes, and did as many practice tests as I could find.

Make sure to memorize keys terms and what they do!

Also, was able to take the test using a virtual proctor, so didn't have to leave home --- good experience overall, though make sure your webcam is decent, you have a scanner/printer just in case, and you have a quiet place where you won't be interrupted.

Good luck all!
2017 Goals:
[ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
Future Goals:
TBD

Comments

• Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Interesting, didn't realize you could take this from home. Congrats on the pass! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I as well had no idea that you could take it from home. Sounds very convenient :)
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! We've set up thousands of the web-proctored exams for our delegates and they love them, seems like I need to talk about them more if there are still people who haven't heard about them yet :)
  • Options
    nagica22nagica22 Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats for passing ITIL, it is really great achievement, well I do have one question: during the exam is it possible to review the previous questions after you answered them?
    Project Engieer,
    Certification: ITIL, CCNA R&S, CCNP Route