Options

Can't Create Account for Prometric

Wstover24Wstover24 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello!
I have been trying for hours to create an account to take my state license test on Prometric. I get to the page where it wants me to allow cookies and enable JavaScript and I do both of those things. I also have been using Internet Explorer each time. Then when I click create, it tells me that I'm using the correct browser and to go back and check my settings.

Help please!!

Comments

• Options
    dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't waste time, just download Firefox or Google Chrome and then figure out later what you did wrong.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Did you contact Prometric at all? I would think they will be the ones to assist you with setting up your account.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    KalinaAnnaKalinaAnna Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello! I've got the same problem - could you please advise on how to deal with it? I would be grateful.
  • Options
    @KalinaAnna, you have resurrected a several month old dead thread. However, the question is still the same, have you contacted Prometric?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

• Options
    Hi!

Yes, I messeged them but still no response - do you think I should call them? Thanks for all information!
  • Options
    Yes. Call.
    Plantwiz
    _____

• Options
  • Options
    alphadogalphadog Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Prometric is terrible. I couldn't even register a new account. Called them, he said their system was down but he could register me. Next day I tried to login with the login information Website said I wasn't registered. I created a new account, it worked. Tried to sign up for a test it failed. Now the their Website is down again. FAIL.