Passed ICND1 :)

tist005tist005 Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
Had my first cisco testing experience this morning and passed with a 925. The test was different than I expected, in terms of what would be on the exam but it matched my studies pretty well overall. I hope I'm more relaxed when I take the ICND 2 haha.

Thank you for the advice, without this forum or members I probably wouldn't of studied the right material.

Few questions, I plan to finish my CCNA by taking the icnd2 but the test will have changed by the time I take it. I don't want to have gaps in my knowledge, so I'm wondering what the right route would be to prepare. I was thinking either study the new ICND1 and 2 or study the material from old icnd2 then the new. Any suggestions?

Comments

• FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! It would be a good idea to get through the new ICND1 material and dive into ICND2 after that.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • TybTyb Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! It would be a good idea to get through the new ICND1 material and dive into ICND2 after that.

Congratulations on the pass, and I would agree with Master Of Puppets on the preparation.
    WGU BS:IT Security (March 2015)
    WGU MS:ISA (February 2016 )
  • tist005tist005 Member Posts: 11 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. Ordering the new odom books very soon. :)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63