GNS3 basic labs (30min lunch)

Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
I find that I usually have about 30 minutes at a computer during my lunch break and I would like to start playing with GNS3.

I hope to build a respectable home lab for learning and then back that up with GNS3 labs for building larger configurations.
So I figure other members must have tried this same idea out and I was looking for a little feedback on how successful it has been.

I am just getting started and have picked up two routers and two switches for a home lab. I am working on getting all of the proper cabling.
I have also configured GNS3 on a computer I have available at work and have installed a IOS image that appears to be working.

If anyone has any suggestions for sites with short simple GNS3 labs to get me started I would love the recommendations. There is so much content available so I'm just looking for recommendations on the basics right now.

Also if anyone has input/critiques on my setup I welcome all of the feedback. I hope to become an active member of the forums as they seem to be active and very accommodating.

Jon

Comments