Options

Sharepoint Certification

DruidDruid Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

Background
So, here I am six years down the line from when I passed my A+, I spent four/five of those years working on a first line service desk in the UK, I was seconded into project work and successfully delivered my first project, on-job 'project management' training was provided, after eight months work I delivered a Moxie 'Spaces' Global IT Knowledgebase, I was then moved into an assignment role and currently tasked with refurbishing our 'Global Infrastructure Portal' basically this is a SharePoint (MOSS 2007) collective of eight sites, for those in the know about SP it sounds grander than it actually is but still has it's challenges.
Where now?
Ok, so now I feel stuck, I am enjoying being tasked with all these different opportunities (and I have learnt a heck of a lot other than a service desk role) I feel the need to progress, although at 57 (I came into IT a bit late icon_smile.gif) I still have the desire to learn more and want to delve deeper into SharePoint and need some advice on the role options so I can figure out which one might be best for me, my current employer offers no official training opportunities so I will have to cover any costs and use vacation to attend any schools.

Any help and advice on roles and courses will be gratefully received.

John
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments