Failed the 640-802 today

jambla85jambla85 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello there! Today I failed the 640-802 with a score of 749. I have done the CCNA before but I only started studying 5 days before this exam icon_silent.gif I found the exam difficult time wise and one of the sims I had to cut my loses. I have 14 days before my next exam, any tips? I'm thinking I will mainly just practise configuring and trouble shooting as I think the sims are where I will get stuck again.

Comments

• Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
    Tips? Sure, stop rushing yourself. You'll learn nothing that way.
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Try 101 labs for the CCNA on kindle. That will definitely force you to review, and the repetition of the labs and the way the build upon each other, it'll really help in retaining the knowledge and understanding it far better than without it. You can do that in a couple of weeks.

You're not far from passing.
  • MortzgMortzg Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dude,

Share your results! You might just tweak on those areas youre just a bit rusty. If so, I recommend Trainsignal videos from Chris Bryant, and also Danscourses video on Snetting, magic number is a fun way for you to handle pretty much every scenario..

Dont give up!
  • jambla85jambla85 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi guys. Thanks for the replies. I agree on the rushing side but I am where I am and I can only do the exam this month before it expires. I will post my failed exams results up later when im home.

I'll have to be careful what I post here as my original post was slightly edited by a mod.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    jambla85 wrote: »
    I'll have to be careful what I post here as my original post was slightly edited by a mod.

Yes you do need to abide by the NDA you agreed to with Cisco. Please do not share exam specifics.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Dont give up ! No pain no gain. Best of luck ! icon_wink.gif