Options

CCIE Voice Written Exam Study Material..

klampkinklampkin Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
[FONT=&amp]Hello all!

I have one more (TVOICE) test to go before I have my CCNP Voice[/FONT].

[FONT=&amp]I am trying to prepare for the next phase = CCIE Voice Written Exam. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Below are the list of study materials I plan to use for my CCIE Voice Written Exam.[/FONT]

·
[FONT=&amp]INE Video: [/FONT]

- [FONT=&amp]Deep Dive Volume I Workbook Labs[/FONT]

- [FONT=&amp]CCIE Voice Advanced Technologies Class[/FONT]

· [FONT=&amp]BOOKS[/FONT]

Cisco IP Telephony (Lovell, ISBN# 1587050501)

Cisco IP Telephony: Planning, Design, Implementation, Operation, and Optimization (Asadullah, Kaza, ISBN# 1587051575)

Deploying Cisco Voice over IP Solutions (Davidson, ISBN# 1587050307)

Cisco Unified Communications Manager - Solution Reference Network Design Guide

[FONT=&amp]
Questions:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]For those of you that have taken & passed the CCIE Voice Written exam what study materials did you find useful?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]2. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Also during my search online for CCIE Voice Written exam study materials, I came across a CCIE Voice Written Study Guide by Robert Webber CCIE #6922 : CCIE Voice Written Study Guide | eBay[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]3. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Anyone heard about this book/guy? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]a. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Is this Legit/Legal?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]b. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]If it is Legit/Legal, has anyone used this material?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]c. [/FONT][FONT=&amp]If yes, was it helpful?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Thank all! [/FONT]
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellyelampkin (Please connect :D)

Comments

• Options
    carterw65carterw65 Member Posts: 318 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am not doing the voice track, but Cisco is doing away with voice and going with Collaboration. I don't know specifics though. It is something to look into I suppose.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Robert Webber's book is pretty decent. I used it, but didn't much from it that I already knew. The key books I used are

1. CUCM fundamentals
    2. Gateway Gatekeepers
    3. CUCM, UCCX SRND
    4. QOS study guide.
    5. Cisco IP Communications Express: CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express

That should get you through the written. Not sure how hard the new one will be, but its best to knock out the old one and only study for the new lab.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related