Options

OS Test Last Minute tips?

Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
*This was originally posted at the TotalSeminars board, but after a few days of no reply, maybe you guys can help*

Hey guys, I'm aiming for the OS Test in about a month. Any last tips on what I should concentrate on in my last month of study? I remember something about Dr. Watson and stuff. My mock tests on the Total Tester are hitting about 60%...:/

Also, I don't exactly understand how you're "certified for life." If new technologies keep coming out, doesn't that mean you have the possibility for a retest? As a sophomore in high school, it's not exactly practical to retest over and over..

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    noone wrote:
    Any last tips on what I should concentrate on in my last month of study?
    I'd make sure I know something about everything in the exam objectives available at comptia.org.
    If new technologies keep coming out, doesn't that mean you have the possibility for a retest?
    No, you don't have to retest/recertify when CompTIA updates the exam objectives.

A little late but you got a reply here ;)
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Geez, from the 9th??

Sorry about that! I did not see this message until Johan posts.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?