Options

How do I know I'm prepared?

PCGamer5PCGamer5 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have been preparing for the Security+ Exam since August 2012.

I took the test in April, and I scored a 678/900.

I have been studying through TrainSignal and its resources, as well as these two books:

http://www.amazon.com/CompTIA-Security-SY0-301-Edition-CD-ROM/dp/0071771476/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1380165442&sr=8-3&keywords=security%2B

CompTIA Security+ SY0-301 Authorized Exam Cram (3rd Edition): Kirk Hausman, Martin Weiss, Diane Barrett: 9780789748294: Amazon.com: Books

When I acquired my A+ and Network+ certificates, I was well aware of the material because I studied through the textbook. When I took my Security+ Exam, some of the questions I should have gotten just by studying a number of the basic topics.

Without TrainSignal, the course certification material wouldn't have been cleared for me. I also read the textbook and I felt prepared. Now, I review the cram book and sometimes, I go over the textbook just to maintain my knowledge of the material and brush up on a few areas like XSS and XSRF attacks and PKCS #1-#15.

On the Practice Exams that came with the textbook, and the two in the cram book, I scored in the high-80s,

If my heart and my mind tell me that I'm prepared for this test, as long as I reinforce the material before the exam, will my feelings be right?

What should I do if I get nervous in the middle of the exam?
Failed to load the poll.