Options

About WGU

walid ibrahimwalid ibrahim Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi all my name is walid and i'm egyption. i have MCITP Certification but my major education didn't belong to computer science i have a bachelor degree in arts so can i go to Western governors University or It's only for american. and thanks for help

Comments

• Options
    gunbunnysouljagunbunnysoulja Member Posts: 353
    [h=4]Will you admit students living outside the U.S.?[/h]At the present time, WGU is accepting applications only from individuals living in the United States and select geographical areas of Canada. (The exceptions are U.S. active-duty military personnel and their families at overseas installations and individuals living in Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.)
    Unfortunately, we have discovered we cannot always guarantee that the educational experience for students living outside the United States will meet our high standards for quality and convenience. It is our expectation that these problems will be solved in future years. An Enrollment Counselor has more information about which areas are eligible to submit applications.

College Admission Requirements | Online University Admission | Western Governors University Online
    WGU BSITStart Date: July 1, 2013
    In Progress: CJV1 (4 CU)
    Transfered: WFV1, TJP1, CLC1, INC1, INT1, EUP1, EUC1, BVC1, GAC1, DHV1, DIV1, CWV1, CRV1, DEV1, CTV1, DJV1, IWC1, IWT1, CVV1, RIT1, CIC1, CJC1, TBP1, TCP1, EAV1, EBV1, TJC1, AGC1 (82 CU)
    Completed: MGC1, TPV1, CUV1 (14 CU)
    Remaining: BOV1, BNC1, TXP1, TXC1, TYP1, TPC1, SBT1, QZT1 (22 CU)