Options

Passed VCA-DCV!

MCITBoundMCITBound Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
I received an email from VMware saying that they were offering this test for free (shown below) - so I thought what the hay?! Viewed the online training video (also free), took the test and passed! I figured it can't hurt anything...

Here's the email I received:

"As you may know, VMware recently launched a promotion to introduce the new VMware Certified Associate (VCA) certification, which provided an additional 50% discount for those registering with the promo code “VCA501,” making the exam free.

If you encountered a technical problem when trying to schedule a VMware VCA exam online using this promo code in the Pearson VUE registration system and were unable to apply the additional discount, we apologize for the inconvenience. We have fixed the issue, and you are now welcome to schedule your free VCA exam at your convenience using the promo code “VCA501.” In addition, we have extended the deadline for this promotion until
October 15th. Please go to PearsonVUE.com/VMware to begin the scheduling process."

If you're looking to get into Virtualization, this is a great learning test to step into.
If I gave good advice or was insightful, please add to my reputation!! If you have a LinkedIn account and want a new connection, feel free to add me! If you have any questions, ask! :cool:

Comments