Options

Cool Keyboard

trick000trick000 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
This thing is interesting. Very futuristic don't you think?

http://www.canesta.com/products.htm

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Wow! Seems like the missing link indeed... where can I order? icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Well.... does it have a side affect? I mean, imagine putting your hands under laser for 3 hours. New technology always comes with it's problems.

That's why we need Windows sorrounded by Gates icon_lol.gif
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    more chance for even more typo's
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    trick000trick000 Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This keyboard is designed for palm computers, not for desktops. Would you rather thumb type or try to use hand writing recognition software that forces you to write letters their own way or would you rather have a keyboard that you don't have to lug around? What's a typo or two that can't be corrected by a spell checker? icon_rolleyes.gif What's up with people afraid of or unwilling to recognize change and innovation?
  • Options
    EnforcerEnforcer Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    firstly I was being sarcastic, however what is now for portables will probably be pushed for desktops at a later date.

secondly, I'm thinking how the hell is it going to differentiate between fingers actually typing and fingers just there in the way, especially when you have more than one key pressed at a time.

If it works, great. however don't be surprised if it does take on as well as you expect. ;)
    Mission statement : To change and deviate from the subject at the earliest opportunity.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    trick000 wrote:
    icon_rolleyes.gif What's up with people afraid of or unwilling to recognize change and innovation?

Ah well, that happened hundreds of years ago to the person that first used an umbrella icon_lol.gif

I definitely agree with you though. And I think it is a wonderful invention. Only if I could say the same for a palm... icon_wink.gif

I really liked the Libretto from Toshiba, small but still able to view a complete webpage and use it as a type writer. :D