Options

Glow Paint

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Has any one here ever brought any glow in the dark wall paint?

I saw a t shirt that when exposed to UV or Laser light glows for about 20-30 seconds, and I want the same effect for a wall. But all the paints i see glow for 5+ minutes which is to long.

My 3 year old has a laser star-field generator that she goes to sleep with each night, and I often sit in with her for 20-30 min chatting and flowing the stars with a laser pointer, she likes to trace out shapes like letter, numbers and paths. I thought it would be cool to paint a bit of her wall/ceiling with some short term glow paint so it shows up shapes better. but it needs to be like 10-20 seconds glow and fade away quickly.

Any one got any suggestions? Ideally a UK seller :)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had gotten some for the step-kids, the youngest used most of it. It's not very bright and needed several applications before we could actually read what he wrote on the wall. But now that there's thick coat of it, you can clearly read it for a few hours if you shine a light on it for a while. I don't know of any way to make it bright for less time though, maybe 1 dim coat and a blacklight would be better?