Options

Cisco Call Manager - Remote Destination Issue

CompuTron99CompuTron99 Member Posts: 542
We are still running Cisco Call Manager v6.0.1.2000-3. I had a user that allowed his cell phone to ring at the same time
as his desk phone. This way he could take calls after hours, etc.

In order to turn this off, we usually just go to the user's Remote Destination, and un-check the associated line(s).

When we uncheck the line, the calls still make it to the cell phone. We then tried a dummy # for the cell phone, but it still made it to his cell. The next step was to delete the Remote Destination AND the Remote Destination Profile. Deleting those items did not work either. We had absolutely no remote destination for the user, and the cell phone still rings. Right now, I have recreated both the Remote Destination AND the Remote Destination Profile. There are no dependencies for the Remote Destination, no call forwards, and no translation patterns.

Has anyone seen this before?

Comments

• Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Are there any dependencies for the DN?
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    TrifidwTrifidw Member Posts: 281
    We don't use this feature and I'm not logging into work tonight to have a think with cucm in front of me, but does dial digit analyser in serviceability let you see remote destinations?

In order to turn this off, we usually just go to the user's Remote Destination, and un-check the associated line(s).

Out of interest, any reason why you don't have an access list and let the user edit it through ccmuser?