What's your sched?

carterw65carterw65 Member Posts: 318 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is anyone else up at 5am trying to study? My ideal sched is to study 2 hours before work, 1 hour at lunch, and 3 hours in the evening. Saturday my goal is 8 hours. I don't usually get all that in though. I don't study on Sunday and usually Monday evening though. Any other time is potential study time.

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I am a shift worker and as such work 12 hours a day/night.

Today is my first shift, so won't get anything done today (though brought a textbook with me to read at lunch)
    Tomorrow the same, but it's Saturday so that's up to 12 hours I can study
    Two night shifts - Again, up to 12 hours study
    Then 4 days off (including the day I get up from nights) and I can get 7-10 hours a day on those three full days off. I have a very understanding wife :)
  • sea_turtlesea_turtle Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i try to do 2-3 hours each morning from 6-8/9am, then on weekends i try for 3-4 hours both sat and Sunday if i can. When i first started i tried a very aggressive run rate like that and i ended up just going nuts and burning out, i find this a much better balance for the time being.
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    This week I have felt a bit burned out. In those cases I just end up doing something else for that afternoon (Built my new server yesterday)

But I should be good to carry on from tomorrow :D