Options

problems during the test

bulibuli Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi.
I wanted to ask if anyone of you has ever had a problem during the test time. I was doing the test 70-216 yeasterday and I had already finished all the question and 10 minutes left to finish it, suddenly a message comes up and tells me that there was a problem with the network or with your computer hardware, the data is not saved ....
I had to call the administrator for the testing centre and I was told that I should just press ok and that way the program would shut down and then after wards the admin of the test centre will email or phone the VUE (the responsible testing authority for this testing centre) and find out whether they have received the test result or not, if not I will have to retake the test.
I was doing good on the exam and this is my first problem on my third exam.
Let me know if you had any problem similiar to this and what happened next...
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    As you can see, I have taken a hell of a lot of exams. I have never had any bad experience(s) anyone have mentioned prior. I have taken all my exams at prometric centers.

Sorry to hear about your experience...
    What next?
  • Options
    I got the replay from Vue and they say that there was an error and I have to retake the exam, I'm gooing to schedule it on this tuesday, hopefully this time goes well.
  • Options
    I got the replay from Vue and they say that there was an error and I have to retake the exam, I'm gooing to schedule it on this tuesday, hopefully this time goes well.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    I haven't experienced any problems, yet.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I've taken a ton of exams too (I don't have all my certs listed here), and I can say that the only time I've ever had a problem is when I decided to venture from prometric and give VUE a try. Long story short, I haven't tried VUE since then. I think it was back in the day when I took exam 70-218. I got a similar message. Something like network connection lost, all changes could not be saved" then a screen flicker. Luckily the report did print out and I passed it. But it did scare the hell outta me when it happened.
  • Options
    ferrariferrari Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there!
    Similar thing happend to me during the same exam. In my case I was probably litle bit more luckier than you. After I was told to press OK my test came back and I was able to finnish it. Hoever this thing are happening and there is not much we can do about. Just hope that stuff like that wan't happen often. In my case was only once.
    Just to let you know, to me this test (70-216) is fricken crayze and be good prepared "best as you can". RTFQ (read the f....n question)

Have good one.
  • Options
    I had rescheduled the test for today, I went there and did it, I'm happy at the end that everything went well at last,
    I received an email from VUE saying that the first time there was a power supply problem.
    Now ready for 217.
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE