Options

EC-Council quite slow in replying to emails

mpixmpix Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I'm new to this board, thus firstly let me say hello and congrats for this awesome board :)

Last week I took the CEH v8 exam and succesfully passed it (84/100) icon_cheers.gif I wrote an e-mail to info@eccouncil.org asking if they succesfully received my score, how long it will take to receive the welcome kit and whether I could already write on my CV that I got the certification.

Well, I'm waiting for their reply for more than 4 days and I didn't get back anything from them. Today I tried writing to certmanager@eccouncil.org, but yet I didn't receive any feedback.

Is this supposed to be an already well-known behavior from EC Council or is that just with me for any reason? icon_cry.gif

Thanks in advance for your time!

Kind regards

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,029 Admin
    Congratulations on passing the CEH exam! :D

And no, you are not special--the ECC is reportedly very poor on prompt customer service for everyone. You could try calling their USA headquarters in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Give it some time. You'll receive an email stating your certification packet has been shipped (includes tracking number).

Yes, they're bad with getting back to you. But then again, you just did take the exam last week.

As long as you got the score print out from your testing center that shows you passed, you should be fine in putting it on your résumé.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Congratulations on passing the CEH exam! :D

Thank you! Much appreciated icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    jvrlopez wrote: »
    As long as you got the score print out from your testing center that shows you passed, you should be fine in putting it on your résumé.

Yes, well, I've just the online panel from Pearson Vue saying that the status of the exam is "Pass" - I guess that should be enough icon_confused.gif:

Thanks for your answer and your time :)