Options

Ok - Time to get to brass tacks.

LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hello TE,

I am on the road to salvation. After contemplating my master plan of waiting until I was back in the states to take my MS Certs (Due to lack of testing centers) I have been blessed by some angel, or some Microsoft God, because as I have switched locations, there is, and will be, a Prometric Testing center. As luck would have it -- I can take my MS Certs instead of waiting until I get back to the States.

So far, I am studying and planning to take my Net+ in about a week or so -- that will finish off the core certifications for me (A+, Serv+, Sec+, ITILv3) and I can start hitting the vendor certs. I still need to get my CASP and Project+, but those are for another day. (Yes, I am a CompTIA whore)

Now, I have yet to find any good 'resources' for MCITP Windows 7. I plan to complete those two certs probably within 1 month Jan 2014 (as those are the deadlines), and then move to MCSE Server 2008.

So, please if anyone can, recommend good reading sources for me. I appreciate the help.

LittleBit
Kindly doing the needful

Comments

• Options
    ShdwmageShdwmage Member Posts: 374
    There are stickied threads for the 70-680,85, and 86 in this section of the forum. They all contain a great amount of information. I hope you can finish your exam before the end of January because they retire the MCITP certification January 31.
    --
    “Hey! Listen!” ~ Navi
    2013: [x] MCTS 70-680
    2014: [x] 22-801 [x] 22-802 [x] CIW Web Foundation Associate
    2015 Goals: [] 70-410
  • Options
    LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Woops, didnt even see those. Lol.

Would anyone recommend any books they used? To prepare for their studies?
    Kindly doing the needful