Passed today! 801-220 with 809 score.

sk8ter4lifesk8ter4life Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am glad I found this site! Great tips and reference..after about ten years building computers..finally decide to tackle this as a career. The test started out with 15 simulation questions... like how would you configure a soho network, indentify motherboard components.. and then given scenario for a build for gaming, CAD user and HTPC. the rest of the test was multiple choice similar to the sample tests. 73 questions total, I had 15 mins left over.
Next up 802 to be finally certified!

Comments

• dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    congratulations, I see from the score, that it was to easy for you icon_rolleyes.gif
  • 4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Great job! icon_thumright.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• finneyjabrahamfinneyjabraham Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing this.
    Finney Abraham

2014 Goal
    WGU BS-Network Administration [ ]
    CCNA [X] CCDA [ ] MCSA [X] Project+ [X] Storage+ [ ]
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • sk8ter4lifesk8ter4life Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They even took a picture of you, I remember years back, they don't even do that...
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass, that's one step in to getting A+ certified, all the best with 802!!!icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! All the best for 802.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • w00tw00t Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Xer_XuXer_Xu Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing! Thanks for posting specifics about the exam. I'm taking it next month and wasn't having much luck finding out if the latest version of 220-801 included simulation questions.
  • LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Now onto the 802 - which in my opinion is a piece of cake! Good luck!
    Kindly doing the needful
  • earonw49earonw49 Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Excellent job!!!!
    WGU B.S. IT - Progress: Feb 2015 - End Date Jan 2018
    WGU M.S Cyber Security & Assurance - Progress: March 2019 - End Date June 2019
  • M3RIOM3RIO Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • samboypasagsamboypasag Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_cheers.gif Congrats! keep it up
  • ctricochectricoche Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation,

I am scheduling my test for the end of Jan. I used braindumb test engines as the main prep tool.Do you have any last minute tips? Also How long is the test and how many quiestions? I worked in IT for the last 5 year.

Thanks
  • libby_vclibby_vc Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice job on the pass!
  • GeekTechieGeekTechie Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Excellent work!
  • frostferretfrostferret Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Subbu10Subbu10 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I couldn't clear my exams I got almost the same simulation questions that you had. I really don't know the specification for gaming machine, normal work station and CAD and I mad some mistakes with SOHO too. can you please provide the study materials you used to get through or the answers for the questions please.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude!!!!! 802 should be easy!!