Paul Fleischer-Djoleto Just Passed the CISSP exam

Paul Fleischer-DjoletoPaul Fleischer-Djoleto Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi folks, I just passed the CISSP exams. It was my 4th time of sitting. I thank God for it

Comments

• BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and way to persevere. What were your resources that you used? What's next for you?
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    Hi folks, I just passed the CISSP exams. It was my 4th time of sitting. I thank God for it

Nice to see that you stuck with it. You must be relieved! Congrats on the pass!!
  • Paul Fleischer-DjoletoPaul Fleischer-Djoleto Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    LY
    Breadfan wrote: »
    Congratulations and way to persevere. What were your resources that you used? What's next for you?
    CSSLP in march 2014. I have already read the isc2 csslp study guide. I will read 3 times before march 2014.
  • Paul Fleischer-DjoletoPaul Fleischer-Djoleto Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    shone harris 3rd edition, shone harris 4 edition, shone harris 5 edition, shone harris cbt, cissp for dummies, 11 hour cissp, cissp practice exams-shone harris and may more, cccure, and actual tests and many more that I can't remember. I read the shone harris 3 rd edition about three times. Infact I did a lot of practice test.
  • BGravesBGraves Member Posts: 339
  • HumbeHumbe Member Posts: 202
    Congrats!

Humbe loves speaking in 3rd person as well.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • sunrisersunriser Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Paul, Congrats for your success...!!! could you please answer following questions: 1) Are their any similar questions you found in exam related to any of the practice material like total tester, studiscope, cccure or transender ? 2) which domain of question you struggled a lot in exam ? 3) Are the questions one liner or paragraph ? 4) would you like to advise on the method/strategy you choose to answer the questions in exam.