Confused on WGU Concentrations!

2»

Comments

• 1Tguy19851Tguy1985 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @saraibee,

I saw that you completed EYC1 (previously a MCTS 70-642 exam now in-house). I have only taken the pre-assessment thus far to test the waters...the pre-exam appeared WAY easier in nature compared to the actual microsoft exam however; did you find yourself frustrated with how poorly worded the questions were?? I failed the pre-assessment because the questions were so vague that multiple answers applied. Anyway, wondering if the actual exam you felt was similar to the pre-assessment in how wierdly the questions were worded? thanks for any knowledge u can share.
  • 1Tguy19851Tguy1985 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @Srabiee,

I see you completed the in-house version of the mcts 70-642 (EYC1) at wgu. Did you find that the questions in the assessments were worded really vaguely/poorly and had multiple answers that could apply? Ive only taken the pre-assessment so far and failed...not because i thought it was hard but because it took forever to figure out wtf the questions were trying to get at? I was super frustrated...did you feel similarly? If so, is the actual assessment as poorly written in your opinion?