Scheduled 70-412 exam

Scheduled the 412 for the 15th of this month. Nervous as to whether the R2 material will be included or not. Will be using CBT Nuggets and Trainsignal videos for prep material. Utilized the 2nd shot voucher w/ 20% off.
Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)

Comments

• MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I will let you know later this afternoon. I am about to leave to take the 412 in about 30 minutes knowing that I am not as prepared as I would like to be. I didn't get in as much studying as I would have liked over the holidays (imagine that!!). I have read very little on R2 but if I recognize anything I will let you know it is there.

Wish me luck!! (I will need it if I am going to pass)
  • Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    Good luck!!! At least you got 2nd shot to fall back on :) let me know how it goes.
    And did you not use any training videos?
  • MSSoftieMSSoftie Member Posts: 190 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have a subscription to Pluralsight that I use to get an overview of the material. As I think you know, you can't really count on them alone but they do help me get a good understanding of the material. It helps me to watch the videos first and then read about the topic to get a better understanding and to help it sink in.

Passed by the way and I didn't see anything that I would say was R2 just yet. I can't say what will happen by the 15th.
    Congrats! I was speaking with my co-workers and they are fairly confident that MS won' introduce the new questions until the day they decom the old exams. I can't imagine how excited you are with that MCSA title now. Onto the MCSE now for you ^__^