Options

Free Windows 7 (70-680) practice tests

RD28327RD28327 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
Do such things even exist? I know about the Professor Messer videos as well as resources and links here on techexams.net. Would like to find something FREE that will help me determine whether I am ready for the 70-680 exam. Right now, I know I have a lot of work to do before even thinking about taking this exam.

Comments

• Options
    coralreefguycoralreefguy Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The exams that came with Poulton's book are pretty close to the real exam, I've been told. I've been doing those. I've heard that the MeasureUp exams don't come close to the real exam.
    System Administrator / DevOps guy

2015 passed: CCNA R/S, CCNA Sec, Project+, VCP5-DCV
    2016 goals: MCSE Server 2012; continue to use/learn more Chef w/Ruby and Powershell on Azure
  • Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took Poulton's practice exam and it was easier then the real exam. I would say if your not flat out "Acing" his, then don't sit the exam yet.

Also I will throw out a good practice exam solution so you get the most out of them. Don't just skim over the wrong answers in the questions. Make sure you understand why they are wrong. This requires more study on material that you may or may not understand fully. And when it comes to Microsoft exams every little bit counts.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA