Options

A+ preparation

MehuelMehuel Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey people, i am due to start the A+ very very soon

however ive been doing alot of prepartion, i just been downloading all sorts of ebooks test cds, from Bittorrent.

however if any of you have any good ebooks or any sort of files?

ah before i forget is mike meyers books available on ebooks?
M 3 1 1 U E L

PC SOLUTIONS

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I'd be more concerned about the content you are downloading ....smells like cheating!!! icon_evil.gificon_mad.gif

I am not aware of Meyers book being in any format that hardcover - It's well worth it!

This site, CompTIA's site, Meyer's book and real hands-on experience is all you need to pass. Downloading tests and books is not needed.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    MehuelMehuel Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    you think so? but wouldnt the questions be different? from the ones i downloaded to the actual test that id take?
    M 3 1 1 U E L

PC SOLUTIONS
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    If it sounds too easy - there may be a good reason ;)

Depends where you're getting your information. I listed the best sources I know.

In addition to those you could also consider:
    CBT Nuggets
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?