Options

CEH Class

HatahHatah Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Would you guys say that $750 for a 2 week class 4 days of the week is to much money?
2014 GOALS: CCENT [], CCNA [], CCNA-S [] , CISSP []

Comments

• Options
    Khaos1911Khaos1911 Member Posts: 366
    If you're gonna spend that much, you may as well pay the $999 and get the official iLearn package from EC-Council. That includes 6 months access to labs with all the tools and OS's you need to know, 6 months access to the official material, the online video lectures, and a voucher to actually sit for the exam.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,035 Admin
    "Too much money" depends on the kind of return you are expecting for having completed the class. If it nets you a well-paying job, or helps you fix security issues that could end up costing you a lot more, then it's well worth the money.
  • Options
    HatahHatah Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sadly No its just a class. Also an email has just been sent out that it is not the official course.
    2014 GOALS: CCENT [], CCNA [], CCNA-S [] , CISSP []
  • Options
    MSDCodexMSDCodex Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I’m taking an official course with a local college. It includes the study pack from EC-Council and the exam is included in the price. The course is 48 hours over two months. Cost $3000.

I am already an IT professional, it is the knowledge I am looking for and the exam is a bonus.

Shop around to find the course that is best for you.