Options

Job interview at bigger hospital!

pixa241pixa241 Member Posts: 207
OK so back in october i landed a job at a small hospital as an IT technician. It has been great and I have learned a lot but the commute is about 35 min each way and its really killing me. SO I was able to land a job interview at my local city hospital, which by the way is like 5 times bigger and is the best hospital in our area. Any one have any tips as what to say.Here is the job description:Duties- Provides second level support to end users and their devices. Documents requests and escalates to third level support if needed.Education\Qualifications- Requires Microsoft Certified Professional in Windows Server or Cisco CCENT, and two years of on the job training in Information Systems; or requires MCP in Windows Server or Cisco CCENT, and one year of on the job training in Information Systems plus college AA degree; or requires four years of on the job training in Information Systems.I will also upload my resume. I know some of you will say to remove those not IT jobs but so far it has helped me since in both those jobs I have been promoted in a short time, which I have gotten positive feedback on. Any and all help is appreciated. At my current hospital we use cerner, meditech, powerchart, vmware thin clients, server 2008, r2, and 2003. SO I have learned a lot, but there is only an IT staff of 5 and theres not really any room for promotions or anything.
WGU Complete: September 2014

Comments

• Options
    jabneyjabney Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck I hope you get the new job. Being closer to home is always better be confident but not cocky and personable and you'll knock them dead.