Comments

• Options
    determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    oconn11 wrote:
    What is the passing score for the BSCI?
    Thank you

Here is what I got from the Cisco website:

Exam Scoring
    Passing scores are set by using statistical analysis and are subject to change. At the completion of the exam, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam. Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.

But in General I think it is somewhere around 85% but I might be wrong on that. Hope this helps....
  • Options
    GUI-ManGUI-Man Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    776 on a 300 - 1000 scale. Assuming that a score of 300 means you answered every question wrong, that works out to be 68%. Sims are weighted heavily though, and who knows what other factors are involved. There's plenty of room for speculation here.

Here's the full list, and from what I've seen, they can and do change these from time to time:

642-801 BSCI 776
    642-811 BCMSN 755
    642-821 BCRAN 790
    642-831 CIT 804

I always found it interesting that they set lower pass marks for CCNP tests compared to the CCNA (849).
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I noticed this too. But looking at the bunch of material overall I think it's fair to set a lower passing score.

CCNA covers way less topics and you definitely want people to be absolutely rock solid on the fundamentals.

Just my EUR 0.02 icon_smile.gif
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP