Options

Danscourses or The Bryant Advantage?

jefferj54jefferj54 Banned Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
For those who have successful studied and become C.C.N.A.s, and are familiar with Danscourses and The Bryant Advantage, I like either an explanation of if, or why, you’d endorse one over the other, or whatever experiences you’ve had with either or both. P.S. : They are both featured on YouTube, in addition to possessing their own respective websites. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Not sure about Danscourses, but I can attest that the bryant advantage courses on Udemy are pretty thorough, and actually kind of fun to watch. He breathes some life into the videos, and when your watching hours upon hours of videos, that to me counts for a lot.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can't comment on Danscourses but I personally used the bryant advantage to get my ccna. On udemy bryants ccna course is around $44 with a discount code that he always posts on the website. I mainly used his ebook to study with.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    BULLDOG60 is the discount code to get his CCNA video series for $44.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    BryzeyBryzey Member Posts: 260
    Sign up to udemy and they regularly send out discount coupons for 60-70% off.
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I bought Chris Bryant's videos on Udemy.com and they are really good. But before I ever discovered his video's I was labbing with Danscoruses on youtube.
    Dan's courses on "The Magic Number" helped me alot with subnetting and his lab videos are pretty good. I would watch them both to help you learn.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
  • Options
    inscom.brigadeinscom.brigade Member Posts: 400 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I used to watch danscourses, I think that they are good. It was awhile ago that I watched one but I remember that he explained well while doing labs, and when he would make a mistake, he corrected it at a speed that you could follow. Unlike some of the others,(when they made a mistake they quickly fixed and that made it harder to follow). I am not saying that Danscourses is better than any just that he is a worthy instructor, and if he continues could become a great instructor.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I have never heard of Danscourses, but I used The Bryant Advantage materials for CCNA, CCNA Security and CCNP. Great material and a nice guy.
  • Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Dans Courses were pretty thorough IMO- he's the reason subnetting finally clicked for me.