Options

Question about Corlists and Members (CME Class of Service)

ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
I'm confused about one point in the INE videos on this concept, and not sure if I am understanding this wrong or not. I think Mark Snow is saying that for a call to go through the incoming corlist and go out the outgoing corlist, all members in that corlist will have to match the other for the call to pass through, and the incoming can have multiple extra entries but it has to at least match every member of the outgoing list.

For example

Incoming Corlist_A
- MemberA
- MemberB

Outgoing Corlist_B
- MemberA
- MemberB
- MemberC

^ This call would not connect through outgoing Corlist_B because the incoming members don't match ALL of the outgoing members, but would pass through any outgoing Corlists containing only MemberA/MemberB or both - Is that correct?

Another example:

Incoming Corlist_A
- MemberA
- MemberB
- MemberC
- MemberD

Outgoing Corlist_B
- MemberA
- MemberB
- MemberC

^ This call would connect through outgoing Corlist_B, and also any other outgoing Corlists with any mixture of MemberA-MemberD associated with them - Is that also correct?

Not sure if my brain is just fried from work / study, but I'm having a hard time solidifying this as correct in my mind. If anyone can confirm, it'd be much appreciated - Thanks!