Resume Help please.
Pasted my resume below for your review. The formatting is a little bit different in my Word document than on here. Thank you for any help you can provide in advance.
My Name Here
Street Address l City, ST l (555) 555-5555 l [email protected]
Job Title of job posting
l Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
l Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing methodologies.
· Bachelor of Science, Computer Networks and Security, University of Maryland University College Dec/2014
CompTIA A+ (Mar 2014) CompTIA Network+(Feb 20114),CompTIA Security+ (Feb 2014), FCC General Radiotelephone Operators License w/Radar endorsement
XP/Vista/7 and Linux
Visual Basic, HTML, C++, Python
MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Warrior to Cyber Warrior Program Present
l Participation as a student in a 6 month intensive Cyber Security training program that includes knowledge of NIST/CNSS assessment specifications, protocols and procedures in line with the Risk Management Framework.
l Obtained Security +, CNSS/NSA INFOSEC NSTISSI No. 4011, and CNSS/NSA INFOSEC CNSSI No. 4012 certifications
Veterans Career Transition Program Present
l Not sure how to word this or if it needs to go into the Education part
Missile Defense Agency 2009-Present
Ø General Engineer Trainee
· Responsible for providing Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) Fire Control and Communication (TFCC) Hardware engineering support in areas of production, hardware improvements and implementation, failure reviews boards, integrated product teams dealing with a range of hardware related issues, and contract basis of estimate technical reviewer.
· Created numerous technical write ups, reviews and spreadsheets dealing with a range of items ranging from contract awards to advanced capabilities design reviews.
· Managed TFCC firmware deliveries for Government Furnished Equipment
U.S Air Force Active, Reserve and Guard 2003-Present
Ø Instruments and Flight Control Systems Craftsman
· Responsible for maintaining KC-135R/T, C-17A and MC-130 jets for worldwide air refueling, cargo, and special operations missions.
· Operated and maintained avionics systems. Analyzed equipment and operating characteristics to isolate malfunctions in avionics systems and to provide safety of flight assurance.
· Responsible for the removal, install, checking and repairing of line replaceable units.
· Served as shift supervisor, integrated avionics systems lead technician, maintenance data integrity monitor, and deployed avionics liaison to stateside technical representatives and engineers.
Active Secret clearance
Honors and Organizations
· September 2005 - 376 Air Expeditionary Wing Airman of the month
· October 2007 - 376 Air Expeditionary Wing Airman of the month