Options

Cert study groups?

SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
Have you ever thought about having a study group subforum here? I know there are some study groups on here, not sure how well they work, but I think it might be interesting if people could meet up with people in their areas for study groups. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    I wish someone would even post about wanting to form a study group for the CCNA Voice, but seems like only CCNA R&S has the commanility between sooo many users, so it can actually sustain an active user base.

I'd like to see a study group forum though, a place where people viewing the forum is seeking a study group, I think that'd encourage more users to form study groups which can only benefit the entire community.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ande0255 wrote: »
    I wish someone would even post about wanting to form a study group for the CCNA Voice, but seems like only CCNA R&S has the commanility between sooo many users, so it can actually sustain an active user base.

I'd like to see a study group forum though, a place where people viewing the forum is seeking a study group, I think that'd encourage more users to form study groups which can only benefit the entire community.
    Give me a few weeks and I'll join you in a CCNA:Voice group.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    Well my test date is on Feb 28th so that almost perfectly lines up to when I'll be shifting gears to CCNA Security brother :)

Well, hopefully!
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well, sheet.

That's okay. I'm on the fence on whether to go onto Voice or Security. Once I take my ICND2 I'll decide after.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    Cool man, let me know how the test goes!
  • Options
    EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SephStorm wrote: »
    Have you ever thought about having a study group subforum here? I know there are some study groups on here, not sure how well they work, but I think it might be interesting if people could meet up with people in their areas for study groups. Thoughts?

I agree on the study group idea and forum. It doesn't even have to be an in-person study group, could be irc or skype, etc.
  • Options
    SephStormSephStorm Member Posts: 1,731 ■■■■■■■□□□
    all would work for me. I'd wonder if people would be in for the IRC group, i'm sure we can get something going.
  • Options
    ITDynastyITDynasty Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love to do a study group for Comptia A+, Net+, and Sec+ in my area and as well up here if possible!!!!