email from INE tech support

kp10tangkp10tang Member Posts: 30 ■□□□□□□□□□
During my rack rental, INE devices were not responding. So I asked for a help in the beginning. 3 Min before the rack rental expires, I was told "WITH ONLY THREE MINUTES REMAINING IN YOUR SESSION? NO."

If the customer ask "can you help me?" are you supposed to say "NO"? Pretty bad customer service.

Steve Satchell

Jan 19 (13 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

With only three minutes remaining in your session? No. First, get rid of your bad copy of the INE Voice workbook, that version has been obsolete for years. Use the most current version from your Members site Workbook page. Next, make sure you read the Voice Rack Rental Access Guide, About This Guide, before your next booked section -- that has the instructions you need to load configs using the control panel. Also, it had other very useful information about using our racks.

Regards,

Stephen Satchell
satch@ine.com (mailto:satch@ine.com)
Internetwork Expert, Inc.

http://www.INE.com (CCIE Training - CCIE Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Data Center)
http://www.IEOC.com (Home - IEOC - INE's Online Community)

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: PNN-699564
Department: 911 Tickets
Priority: Critical

Comments

• shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    tweet brian dennis, or brian mcghan
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I had a bad customer service experience earlier this week with INE as well. I ended up getting around it by escalating and escalating but it was a pain in the butt.

Not sure what's going on with INE these days but it did leave me with a sour taste in my mouth and leaning towards IPExpert when I do eventually want to go for the CCIE
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    Man that's crazy. Their products are expensive. I've had my problems with both. I had to have INE upgrade my video's cause they didn't make it into my portal automatically like they were suppose to, and IPexpert I paid for CCNP V videos and they never finished them.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related