Options

Passed

longbitslongbits Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Scored 862 this morning! Glad to have it behind me. 7 sims, same ones everyone talks about. Although I did have to reset the firewall sim as NONE of the pics were clickable. About 4 to 5 questions about subjects or facts never mentioned in DG's book. Otherwise DG's book, question, and blogs were extremely helpful. I overstudied the material spending 4 weeks on it. The questions are tricky, you really need to read them carefully. On one, it gave two sentences of info totally irrelevant to the final question asking for a simple protocol.
You have PLENTY of time, I reviewed all 74 and still had 15 mins left. DO NOT HURRY!
Worth repeating READ the question carefully!!

Comments

• Options
    dpsmooth15dpsmooth15 Banned Posts: 155
    Congratulations on the pass, wanted to be the first one to congratulate you !!icon_thumright.gif
    Another D. Gibson supporter, that makes 189849300 of us now icon_cheers.gif they have beta questions that are not graded maybe that may account for 1 or 2 of the questions who knows.. I read questions at least twice, looking for the trickery….
  • Options
    linuxloverlinuxlover Banned Posts: 228
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Congrats!
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    CathrineCathrine Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    YA!!! Congrads
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good deal, thanks for the info