Options

Lync 2013 sip trunk help required

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi,

any Lync guys around who could ehlp ?

I have set up Lync server (single frount end/media and an edge server). An I am now trying to set up a sip trunk for testing.

One thing to note is that I had to change the IP address of the frount end server from x.x.x.52 to x.x.x.44.

NOw i set it up for the media server / PSTN / trunk to use port 5060 TCP and its all working fine for incoming calls, but I cant get it to route any out going calls correctly, and i see the below in log files
Received new Proxy incoming session with requestUri: sip:01483123456@88.215.61.201:5070;user=phone;maddr=IAH-Lync.comNULL

[0]->[23737571]23737571Mapping ProxyListener to incoming sessionNULL

The host portion of the request uri, 88.215.61.201, matched a next hop peer with routable FQDN (88.215.61.201)

23737571Incoming session is directed at a gateway that is marked down locally by this Mediation Server.NULL

23737571Incoming session is rejected because Mediation Server thinks its network interface is down.NULL

So question where is the port 5070 coming from in the sip:01483123456@88.215.61.201:5070 line? and why does the media server think its interface is down?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Ah finally managed to sort it out.

Went on to front end server and disabled the mediator server part. published the topology and re-ran the configuration set up.

then re-enabled it and dis the same.

After that it was all fine :)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.