Options

URAC Accredidation

apoole15apoole15 Member Posts: 64 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello everyone - I was wondering if anyone here has gone through the process or has knowledge of URAC accredidation - specifically as it pertains to IT. I work for a TPA health insurance organization and we are looking at getting the URAC accredidation. However, we are finding very little information in regards to the IT spectrum.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Never heard of it myself, but usually, if you contact the organization hosting the accreditation, they will be able to provide ways to gain the accreditation and/or training opportunities as well as in some cases others who have the same accreditation (hosting trade shows, seminars, etc..)

Is someone or some organization requiring you to obtain this? Sigma Six and ISO type acknowledgements carry more weight with the companies I have worked with...
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?