Dead 2650 switch

tasman35tasman35 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Ok i guess i took a power bump last night I have 2 2650 switch down . It powers up but i cant console in ...it wont respond to anything. The led sys is amber and blinking. The other 3 routers and the other switch is fine I can console in so the console cable is good its just the two....I have tried to hold the mode down and it wont do anything...Any ides?icon_study.gif

Comments

• santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Are the blinking lights in an order like a number? Have you took to Google? Will the router even post? If connected through an access server can you connect directly? Are fans spinning? Any red or amber lights in back of router?
  • tasman35tasman35 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    santaowns wrote: »
    Are the blinking lights in an order like a number? Have you took to Google? Will the router even post? If connected through an access server can you connect directly? Are fans spinning? Any red or amber lights in back of router?

sorry it took me so long to get back on this...had some stuff come up ...
    they power up and fans spin and the syst light ins amber and it just blinks on/off/on/off the stat light is green and im connected from my pc to a usb to console...Its two of the three switches... the other switch is fine i can connect to it and configure it and the routers are fine....