CEH iLearn and exam

neo1990neo1990 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi to all. I'm new user of this forum and I live in Italy. I'd like to take a CEH certification with the iLearn (Self-Paced). I ask to you more information about this package:
- Is there any guarantee to pass the exam?
- When and where is the exam? Is there a calendar schedule for exam? Is there any exams in Europe?

Thanks all for your answers.

Comments

• ITrascalITrascal Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    you'll have to check out their website or check and see if a local college is offering the course. If you dont have at least 2 years experience in security then you'll have to take the course.
  • colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Neo, welcome to the forums! For the CEH, there is no pass guarantee from EC-Council that you will pass the exam (not sure if even the hefty test fee is included in the class or not.) You will find though, that the material is incredibly wide as to what it covers with virtually no depth, but most (if not all) exam topics should be covered (with plenty that are not.) If you don't have two years of relevant experience, you will be required to complete the iLearn course before you are eligible to sit for the exam. Hope that helps some.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • neo1990neo1990 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found out some center in my country (Italy), for the exam, with Pearson VUE and Prometric. So after buying the package (iLear with the voucher) I need to register on PearsonVUE or Prometric to take the exam?
    Is considered iLearn official training? And can I take the exam without two years of security experience?
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    If you complete the official EC-Council on-line or self-study CEH course then you do not need two years of professional InfoSec work experience to take the CEH exam.
  • neo1990neo1990 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok thanks, so how I take the exam in my country (after buying the package iLear with the voucher and after found out a center) ??
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Any testing center that offers Prometric or Pearson Vue exam should administer the CEH. Call your local testing center and ask. If you are in doubt where a testing center is in your area, contact the EC-Council and they will tell you.