Options

Measure Up Practice Exam

rmloganrmlogan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is Measure Up Practice Exam good for passing Security + ?

Comments

• Options
    canito487canito487 Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's a good question. My university provides temporary keys for Measureup practice exams for students who want to practice for the Security+ Exam. According to what many of them that have passed the exam have said, it was one of the main tools they used to pass the exam. Aside from the course that is taught here at my university, most students here use it it in conjunction with our course to pass the exam. I wouldn't just rely on Measureup for the exam, but I would definitely use another source such as Darrill Gibson's book with these practice Measureup exams. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    kcos0320kcos0320 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have used Measureup and was extremely disappointed use Darril Gibson's Practice test as a good practice...
  • Options
    DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kcos0320 wrote: »
    I have used Measureup and was extremely disappointed use Darril Gibson's Practice test as a good practice...

I used both Measure Up and Gibsons book
    the book was amazing and the Measure Ups acted as a great tool to give me that extra edge when doing the exam so both helped really well.
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    if you read Darril's book and do well on the practice questions in the book you should pass this exam, you will need to know this material not remember answers to questions, know your ports, attack types, risk, ACL's and acronym’s.
    This is not a very hard exam, you can do this, read the entire book and get the study guide provided in the top of this forum.