Greater Denver Area

coloradogeek99coloradogeek99 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I recently just passed my A+ exam and I know that that is pretty low level but I was wondering if any of you guys are looking or know a company looking for a great entry level position. I recently gave up everything to start my own business of fixing computers to try and gain experience but I am ready to take the next step and work in a networking environment. Also, do you know of any great companies in the area that are known for building great techs? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• BigMevyBigMevy Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry, no one I know is hiring right now. You might consider TekSystems, I personally hate these temp agencies but they are good for getting your resume built up. You can take some temp jobs to gain experience and flush out your resume while you look for a full time gig. Just don't completely rely on them to find you something, you can continue looking while they try to place you.
  • Tremie24Tremie24 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Get your resume on point, meaning get critique, go to workshop if needed. Then just start sending it out, I'd say its competitive in the Denver metro area. It took me a solid 5-6 months to land the position that I have now. I interview close to about 8 times. Try to stay level headed about the whole process because there are times where it can be frustrated. Teksystems is ok. They kinda help me get off the ground. You can PM me and I'll give you the names of people you want to get in contact with over there.