Options

Studying N+

P3-450P3-450 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

I am currently studying for my N+, well trying too.

The only thing is I don't think I'm studying the right way.

I know everyone has their own study techniques but I feel that not everything is sticking inside my brain.

This is how I'm doing it at the mo

I am reading through the topics and chapters whilst taking notes on what I think would be useful to know. Once I have finished that and have come to the end of section questions I will review my notes and if there is something that I am not sure about I will go back and read it.

Are there any better ways of studying and making sure it sticks in your head the next day? icon_rolleyes.gif

How do you people study?

Thanks
icon_cool.gif
Working on Network+

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Once I have finished that and have come to the end of section questions I will review my notes and if there is something that I am not sure about I will go back and read it.

Are there any better ways of studying and making sure it sticks in your head the next day?
    There is, read it again the next day or week, or/and when you finished the book. It's the repetition that will make it stick. Another option in case of the Network+ exam is trying to use and apply the concepts and technologies in lab scenario. Something else that works very well for me personally, is reading about the same topics in different material. I.e. read a section/chapter in the book, than combine it with online articles or other books.

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml
  • Options
    P3-450P3-450 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the tip icon_cool.gif
    Working on Network+