Passed!

hdtracyhdtracy Posts: 6Member ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my 802 yesterday! Wasn't entirely sure how I'd do to be honest, so I'm incredibly excited right now! Passed by 801 about 3 weeks ago so I'm now officially certified *puffs out chest*. :D
It was a great way for me to put a toe in the IT water and get a general sense of how things work and are all inter-connected.

Went into it with zero experience. Late IT bloomer - not one of those that's been programming and troubleshooting my own computer since I was 10 or anything... just starting out and wanted to get a foot in the IT door.

I'd say I relied on Prof Messer videos for 80% of the material and study, and then used the Exam Cram Practice Exam books for the other 20%. Having the extended explanations in the answer key was a HUGE help. Also you guys were too, even though I'm mostly just a lurker ;)

Comments

  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Posts: 844Member
    Great job!
    Congratulations.
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Posts: 380Member
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • jobes23jobes23 Posts: 24Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great Job! Congrats on the pass!
    Course Taking: Start 9/1
    Courses Done: BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, C172, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1
    Courses Left: C182, EUP1, EUC1, C173, C169, TJC1, TJP1, C175, C170, TYP1, TYC1, CJC1, C191, C178, C176, CLC1, C179, EDV1, BNC1, C195, UBC1, C278, EAV1, EBV1
Sign In or Register to comment.