Options

BSCI Self-Study

blork_98blork_98 Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has anyone used the CCNP Self-Study: BSCI 2nd Ed from Cisco Press for the 642-801 exam? Ive read the first 2 chapters and it kinda gives simplistic explanations and all..... im kinda worried that the exam will be much more in depth or something....................

Comments

• Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    I would never use a Sybex 'only' for a CCNP exam. I did use them, but I used them in combination with Cisco Press. I would use multiple books. But, that is just me. Neither one covers everything.

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    cisco_troublecisco_trouble Inactive Imported Users Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    So the self-study books does not suffice? Is there any link where i can get myself some CCNP ****? like the ****?
    "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Perhaps you should check where you got the ones you used for your CCNA. icon_mad.gif

..........and just incase you succeed, be prepared to know where you can get "****" to pass thru a gruelling interview and better still be able to prove the "dumped" skills & knowledge when facing the sack due to sloppy performance. icon_evil.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    cisco_troublecisco_trouble Inactive Imported Users Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The **** are just there to ease the pressure of taking the actual exam, not to kid and guess my way thru it.
    "To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."