Options

Update the Well-Known Ports Quiz

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
I updated the Well-Known Ports quiz to include new protocols mentioned in the N10-003 exam objectives:
icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml

I recommend bookmarking the following page as an authorative source for port numbers:
icon_arrow.gifwww.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers

Comments

• Options
    skully93skully93 Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Oh, sure. Update it the week I take my exam :).

Thanks, so now I'll get those additional 4 in my head before the weekend.

I know the N+ is more of a 'fundamental' exam, but there's a ton of basic material to be covered. Thanks again for keeping on top of this, and if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.

-- James Thurber
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I guess my timing is good then :)

In case you haven't noticed yet, I updated the TCP/IP Suite TechNotes yesterday, which covers a fair amount of new information required for the n10-003 exam.

I'm going to update the TCP/IP Utilities TechNotes today (basically means adding linux commands traceroute and dig, and rewriting a bit), and today or tomorrow I'll also update the Network Services TechNotes.

You're right, even though it is a fairly basic exam, there's quite a lot of facts and details to memorize.

Good luck next week!