Passed ICND2 Today.

NetEngNetEng Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with an 854. It's not as good as I had hoped, but a pass is a pass.

Comments

• skittledmonkeyskittledmonkey Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif
  • GaroGaro Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, keep it up!
  • Rell24Rell24 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    a pass is a pass. congratulations. What's next for you?
  • magiclampmagiclamp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • NetEngNetEng Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Rell24 wrote: »
    a pass is a pass. congratulations. What's next for you?

Thanks.

I will begin studying for the CCNP, probably beginning with the routing test. I won't be able to devote as much time as I did with ICND1 and 2 since it isn't part of my WGU degree plan.

But I will be attending Cisco Live in May and they allow you to take a free exam while there. I am going study as much as I can between now and then.
  • CerebroCerebro Member Posts: 108
    Congratulations!

What areas did you find most challenging?
    2014 goals: ICND2[]

Cerebro wrote: »
    Congratulations!

What areas did you find most challenging?

I don't think there is any one area that is more challenging to me. I have been working in the field for a long time and feel very confident in my Cisco abilities. For me, the most difficult part is the way the questions are asked. It seems like almost every question is a trick question.

Make sure you read the questions very carefully and truly understand what is being asked.
  • jcarrillo26jcarrillo26 Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    first off congratulations! did you get questioned on multiple area ospf configurations ? i am studying for icnd2 test and a little worried about the lsa stuff i dont see the configuration so complicated because i feel i know a great deal of information about ospf but worried about getting questioned on the lsa types. from the wendell odom book he mentions that multiple ospf is not in the simlet but there are questions on multiple ospf.
    first off congratulations! did you get questioned on multiple area ospf configurations ? i am studying for icnd2 test and a little worried about the lsa stuff i dont see the configuration so complicated because i feel i know a great deal of information about ospf but worried about getting questioned on the lsa types. from the wendell odom book he mentions that multiple ospf is not in the simlet but there are questions on multiple ospf.

My exam was switching heavy. However it did cover OSPF and touched on multi-area OSPF, but not much. I was expecting to have configuration simlets but only got simlets requiring me to verify configs.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Nice Job.
    Good Luck on the CCNP.
  • BGravesBGraves Member Posts: 339
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$