Options

Comptia and Todd Thibodeaux gives me another chance.

Moxie1Moxie1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
I posted last week that I missed my test for Security + due to the schedule dates being wrong. What I thought was the date wasn't. I was out $293. After talking to Comptia and PearsonVue, I got no where. I found Todd's email address and sent him an email explaining the situation and how I understood the policy but was wondering if he would help me, since $293 is hard to come by.

He emailed me yesterday and is providing me a free voucher for the Security + exam. I just wanted to tell everyone that Todd Thibodeaux is the type of CEO that cares for those of us in the trenches.

Comments

• Options
    CJWelch89CJWelch89 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Glad for you but I get the feeling he probably wouldn't be too chuffed to hear that you've been telling everyone on the internet that you were made an exception of...
  • Options
    Moxie1Moxie1 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I told him I was going to tell everyone about his generosity. He didn't mention that I shouldn't. It is a good thing he showed mercy to me in my situation. I am not trying to take advantage of them, I was just asking for some compassion.
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That's awesome! Can you imagine Sadya Nadella doing that for the Microsoft exams?
  • Options
    donw35donw35 Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It is good to read this, life happens and some compassion is needed every now and then.
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Excellent!!
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    That's awesome! Can you imagine Sadya Nadella doing that for the Microsoft exams?
    This is kind of apples to oranges. A more accurate comparison would be Tim Sneath. Tracked him down from HERE.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2