Better Tutorial

poricarpioporicarpio Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good Day Everyone

My name is poricarpio, I would like to ask which is better resources to review the 70- 640 exam, I found a two resources, CBT nuggets which is not free, I saw the videos, it was too long, is this good? then later on I found a video in youtube, Which is ITfree training, I was suprised how short the videos are, I want to ask some help if anyone can give me their opinions about this two videos, which one is better for me to prepare for the exam, and also I would like to ask some help if there is much better resources that I can get for me to prepare

Thank you and God Bless

Comments

• Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Poricarpio, the IT Free training videos are useful and decent for a free resource but you need to complement this with the Official Microsft books and as others have said on many occassions make sure you do plenty of labbing! The CBT nugget video's aren't cheap but they are very good from what I have seen. Hope this helps a bit
  • poricarpioporicarpio Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, I would like to say thank you for helping me, I am sorry for the late reply, due to some personal problems, but i would like to ask another question regarding my topic, I hope you will still answer it, Based on your respond to my question, is the CBT Nuggets sufficient for the exam, or should I still acquire a book from microsoft, what is the best combination in your opinion? cbt + microsoft books? or only cbt?, And the labbing that you are talking about, is that using a virtual software, like vmware workstation, Thanks and God Bless.