Options

Passed VPN 642-648! 2 done 2 to go!

bomber456bomber456 Member Posts: 42 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well with the deadline looming for the current CCNP Security exams I thought i'd get another one out of the way before the big change.
So I've currently passed FIREWALL and VPN, but will now have to wait for the new exams to finish up.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

So up next are these two, I'm right in thinking passing them will give CCNP Security status?

300-207 SITCS Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions

300-208 SISAS Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions

Comments

• Options
    Maced129Maced129 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have to do the same two exams to finish up as well. Yes it will credit for the CCNP Security.

I'm studying for the SISAS first, working on building an ISE lab now and using IPexpert VoDs, they upgraded their CCNP security videos.

Edit: Forgot to mention: Congrats on the pass!!!
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    I'm in the same boat. I passed the FIREWALL exam. Now, I have to wait for the new exams and pass three of them.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    bomber456 wrote: »
    Well with the deadline looming for the current CCNP Security exams I thought i'd get another one out of the way before the big change.
    So I've currently passed FIREWALL and VPN, but will now have to wait for the new exams to finish up.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

So up next are these two, I'm right in thinking passing them will give CCNP Security status?

300-207 SITCS Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions

300-208 SISAS Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions

Congratz on the pass!!!

I am in the same exact situation as you. I passed Firewall and VPN. Took VPN on 2/28/14. There's no time to make SECURE or IPS, so now I have to wait until Cisco stops taking their sweet time and puts out the books for the 2 new exams. You're slowing me down Cisco!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I decided to work on the CCDA while I wait for the 2 new NP Sec books.
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...