Options

Experiences with www.itiltrainingzone.com

DirkoDirko Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I am currently studying towards the ITIL intermediate certs. I came across itiltrainingzone; prices look good compared to classroom courses. Did anyone have any experiences with this online provider?

Thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Dirko

I work for IT Training Zone (the company that runs the ITIL Training Zone website) so I won't provide you with a recommendation, but if you've got any questions about the company or how we work please feel free to message me icon_smile.gif

Kind regards

Claire
  • Options
    DirkoDirko Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire, thank you for your quick reply. I am planning on sitting the SO (service operation exam). Can you guide me through the different options you are offering, as I am a bit confused. You are offering: Service operation, online intermediate exam voucher, core volume online access 365 days, course only 90 days, course only 150 days. Any feedback is welcome icon_smile.gif[h=1][/h]
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Dirko

What we've done on the site is unbundle the training. If you've got the budget you can purchase training + exam at the same time, but some of our self-funding customers prefer to pay for the training and then go ahead and buy the exam when they're ready.

So, you'll need to add the course to the shopping basket - we offer 90 or 150 days access but 90 days is enough for most delegates as the requirement is for 21 hours of study. You can choose to add the exam as well, or come back and buy that later.

The syllabus recommends you also do 21 hours of study with the SO core volume, but doesn't mandate it. Many customers buy the training and pass the exam using that alone, but those delegates who do purchase the core volume feed back to us that it was useful - after the training is finished as well.

I hope that simplifies things a bit but if not you can email info@itiltrainingzone.com with any other questions you might have.

There are some customers who've taken our courses on these boards so hopefully you'll get some feedback soon, but you can read a case study about our Expert program here which may be helpful: IT Training ZoneJourney to ITIL Expert - A Case Study » IT Training Zone

Kind regards

Claire